Avionics and Flight Control Test Engineer (all gender)
Link to apply: https://taleez.com/apply/avionics-and-flight-control-test-engineer-all-gender-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies-cdi-1
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
As Avionics and Flight control Test Engineer you will be part of the System Engineering, VV and Tests team. Our team is very motivated to support the development of our brand new aircraft !
In the frame of the test campaign, you will have the opportunity to work on our real new products by running tests on them to ensure that the product meets the specifications and then be able to obtain the permit to fly ! During this iterative process you will perform integration tests, functional tests and operational tests according to the integration strategy.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Participate to the test planning definition
- Define test procedures to be run according to the test request and agree on the acceptance criteria
- Put the Avionics/FCS System Integration bench (SIB) into the right configuration requested by the Design Office for a dedicated tests session
- Run the test procedures
- Record the results
- Document technical issue
- Write down the test report analysis
The job has been made for you if you have : 🛠
- A master degree from Aerospace Engineering
- 5 years of experience in test environment
- 5 years of experience in Avionics Systems and Flight Controls
- Skilled in coding (Python, Matlab / Simulink)
- Knowledge of Part 23 and/or Part 27
We are meant to work together if you : 💚
- Are sensitive to the climate change impacts
- Have ability to work autonomously with a drive for initiative related to the start-up environment and work in a small team
- Be solution and delivery-oriented
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- You are passionate about new tech
What we offer :
- An international and dynamic team
- A remote policy to allow you flexibility
- Health insurance
- A dynamic workplace providing equal opportunities for disability, gender equity… Everyone is welcome at Ascendance!
Recruitment process :🕐
- Application evaluations (CVs….)
- Talent Interview
- Technical Interview
- Meet others Ascenders
- Reference check
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personalities with their own differences