Avionics Data Communication Management – Internship (all gender)
Start date: 04/09/2023
Link to apply: https://taleez.com/apply/avionics-data-communication-management-internship-all-gender-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
In this role you will be working closely with a team of engineers on avionics systems with strong links with Flight control and Hybrid propulsion systems. Directly reporting to the Avionics Technical Lead, you will be working on the Avionics system interface management through the implementation of the latter and the needed tools to perform the tests and guarantee interoperability on the benches.
- Mastering the current avionics architecture
- Develop needed tools:
- to manage the data interfaces implementation
- replace real systems by simulated systems
- for the test bench to test the Avionics systems interfaces (integration and interoperability tests)
- to allow fault injection
- Implement the interfaces in a design tool to produce the wiring diagrams.
The job has been made for you if you : 🛠
- You are an engineering school student or equivalent in computer science or in the fields of aerospace,
- You have knowledge in software development
- You have knowledge in avionics data communication networks (CAN, A429, …) is a plus
- You are a team player and a proactive person
- You are curious, enthusiastic and self driven.
We are meant to work together if you : 💚
- You are looking for a 5 to 6 months internship starting in Sept / Oct 2023
- You are passionate about new tech or eVTOL
- You want to work in a deep tech startup that will change the way people travel
- You want to face complex but thrilling challenges
- You like to work in a dynamic environment
What we offer :
- An international and dynamic team
- A remote policy to allow you flexibility
- Restaurant tickets
- A dynamic workplace providing equal opportunities for disability, gender equity… Everyone is welcome at Ascendance!
Recruitment process :🕐
- Application evaluations (CVs….)
- Technical Interview
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personalities with their own differences.