Configuration Manager (all gender)
Link to apply: https://taleez.com/apply/configuration-manager-all-gender-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies-cdi
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
You are an experienced Configuration Manager (all gender) with an aerospace background ensuring aircraft configuration compliance to EASA/FAA and Industry requirements. The engineer will work closely with the Airworthiness, Engineering, Production, and Quality teams to implement and operate configuration control processes for full aircraft development including both Hardware and Software Systems.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Develop and implement a full set of company level aerospace configuration management plans, processes and documentation for the development and certification of new aircraft platforms.
- Ensure maintenance of all type / production design configurations for full service life of configured products. Establish a process to produce full configuration for any required aircraft or asset builds to support EASA/FAA audit.
- Ensure that all Airworthiness documentation (Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, etc…) is accurate and representative of changes to aircraft configurations status for EASA/FAA and Customers.
- Administer and coordinate the Problem Resolution and Change Control Boards and relevant related configuration processes and activities.
- Coordinate correct definition of change scope & effectivity for hardware and software to maintain correct configuration definitions of all aircraft and verification assets.
- Help to grow and develop the configuration management team to support aircraft development and certification according to schedule.
- Support and Training of configuration management process stakeholders.
Where do we stand?
You will be entering the team during a crucial part of our development. Full scale testbenches are ongoing while full scale aircraft development is running at full speed with many issues to tackle regarding communications networks and associated developments.
The job has been made for you if you have : 🛠
5+ years of experience in Aerospace working in configuration management.
Knowledge & experience in EASA/FAA certification/compliance requirements related to Configuration Management.
Preferred BS in a relevant engineering or quality discipline or equivalent education and experience.
Experience as Admin with PLM (3DExperience) or equivalent systems valued.
Passion for safety through quality in both design, software development, and manufacturing
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers.
High energy, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented.
We are meant to work together if you : 💚
Are sensitive to the climate change impacts
Have ability to work autonomously with a drive for initiative related to the start-up environment and work in a small team
Be solution and delivery-oriented
You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
You are passionate about new tech
What we offer :
An international and dynamic team
A remote policy to allow you flexibility
A dynamic workplace providing equal opportunities for disability, gender equity… Everyone is welcome at Ascendance!
Recruitment process :🕐
Application evaluations (CVs….)
Meet others Ascenders
LET’S JOIN US !
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personalities with their own differences.