Data communication Architect
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
As a member of the technical team at Ascendance you will actively participate in the development of the data and communication network within the aircraft avionics team. You will also bring your expertise and values to the various physical demonstrators which will be tested in the coming months. You will work in close collaboration with the Avionics lead in an effort to push forward these critical topics in the future of a greener aviation.
- Mastering the current data (both software and hardware) architecture and proposing rationalized improvements
- Support safety analysis
- Develop communication drivers to interface systems
- Implement test instrumentation & telemetry development
- Support the physical integration of the data network into the test benches up to the aircraft prototype taking into account mechanical, thermal, EMC/EMI constraints
- Testing & validation
You are someone who:
- Has extensive knowledge in electronics engineering specifically applied to communication networks, bus communication and telecommunications.
- Knows aeronautics communication protocols (ARINC, CANaerospace, LIN, FlexRay etc.).
- Knows software and hardware development (including physical OSI layer).
- Knows telemetry, remote monitoring protocols both RX and TX.
- Knows automotive communication protocols (CANBus, FlexRay etc.).
- is able to model and simulate communication network before going to physical tests using softwares like Vector CANape or CANoe.
- is aware and interested in “new” communication protocols (TCP/IP).
- Has already successfully developed and tested a data network architecture in your previous jobs.
- Is used to design and develop systems under DO178C, DO254 requirements.
In a nutshell, you are someone with:
- Strong experience (7+ years) in avionics / mechatronics / robotics / communication protocols.
- Knowledge of the aeronautics industry and its specific set of constraints.
- Ability to work autonomously with a drive for initiative related to the start-up environment and work in a small team
It would be a plus if you: (not mandatory!)
- Have experience of CS-23 and CS-27 certification requirements.
- Have experience in developing systems under ARP 4754.
- Know and use UML/SysML modelling language.
- Have experience in prototyping.
LET’S JOIN US !
To Apply : https://taleez.com/apply/data-communication-architect-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies-cdi
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personnalities with their own differencies