Flight Test Lead (all gender)
Link to apply: https://taleez.com/apply/flight-test-lead-all-gender-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies-cdi
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible of the Flight Test Organization at Ascendance FT: flight test preparation, management, execution and reporting. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Design Organization.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Flight test preparation & management
- Planning and execution of flight test campaign in close coordination with the design team
- Ensuring safety conditions in compliance with flight permit, then type certificate requirements
- Building and managing the flight test team, interfacing with the flight test pilot
- Analysis and reporting, interfacing with the engineering team to improve the design
Where do we stand?
You will be entering the team during a crucial part of our development. Full scale testbenches are ongoing while full scale aircraft development is running at full speed with many issues to tackle regarding communications networks and associated developments.
The job has been made for you if you have : 🛠
- Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering degree with a minimum 15 years of professional experience in a flight test organization
- Clear understanding of certification rules
- Highly proactive attitude with the ability to manage multiple assignments
- Structured way of working, high sense of responsibility and accountability
It would be a plus if you have:
- Sensitivity to electric & hybrid propulsion
- A pilot license
We are meant to work together if you : 💚
- Are sensitive to the climate change impacts
- Have ability to work autonomously with a drive for initiative related to the start-up environment and work in a small team
- Be solution and delivery-oriented
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- You are passionnante about new tech
What we offer :
- An international and dynamic team
- A remote policy to allow you flexibility
- Health insurance
- Restaurant Tickets
- A dynamic workplace providing equal opportunities for disability, gender equity… Everyone is welcome at Ascendance!
Recruitment process :🕐
- Application evaluations (CVs….)
- Talent Interview
- Technical Interview
- Meet others Ascenders
- Reference check
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personalities with their own differences.