FTI/Test Bench Architect (all gender)
Link to apply: https://taleez.com/apply/fti-test-bench-architect-all-gender-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies-cdi-1
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
As FTI and Test Bench Architect you will be part of the System Engineering, VV and Tests team. Our team is very motivated to support the development of our brand new aircraft !
The FTI / Test Bench Architect has the responsibility for the definition, the implementation follow-up and the V&V of the different architectures of test means. According to our test planning, The FTI/Test Bench architect will support designers and testers to ensure the benches/FTI configurations are the right ones.
- Define and Design Flight Test Installations (FTI) through architecture specification.
- Prepare all FTI documentation, Aircraft system architecture, measurement list, verification procedures, FTI Block Diagrams, etc.
- Define better technical solutions with the support of testers and design offices
- Define and perform overall FTI system integration tests, Snag investigation and solving.
- Participate to the definition of Data Visualization solution
- Design, Test and Verify test bench modification.
- Deliver technical solutions to meet test bench modification requirements
- Specify Test bench Instrumentation for a range of different measurements (Pressure, Flow, Voltage, Current, etc…)
- Manage the follow-up of the budget
The job has been made for you if you have : 🛠
- A master degree from Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Test center
- Skills in coding (Python, Matlab / Simulink)
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and direct exposure to development or acceptance flights
We are meant to work together if you : 💚
- Are sensitive to the climate change impacts
- Have ability to work autonomously with a drive for initiative related to the start-up environment and work in a small team
- Be solution and delivery-oriented
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- You are passionate about new tech
What we offer :
- An international and dynamic team
- A remote policy to allow you flexibility
- Health insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- A dynamic workplace providing equal opportunities for disability, gender equity… Everyone is welcome at Ascendance!
Recruitment process :🕐
- Application evaluations (CVs….)
- Talent Interview
- Technical Interview
- Meet others Ascenders
- Reference check
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personalities with their own differences.