Market Analyst (All gender)
Department: Strategy & Sales
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
- Your role : 🔎
We need you to be our eyes and ears on the market and turn data into actionable insights! You will be at the heart of our business and product strategy thanks to the analysis you will produce. Your job will be to structure our market insight reporting and perform specific market research and analysis based on the strategic needs of the company.
You will be in direct interaction with the CCO and the CEO as your role will central to define the company strategy.
You will also be in direct contact with our business partners and customers: you will be handling the day-to-day delivery of our strategic partnerships and build model and do the financial math to answer our customer requests about the economics of our products.
Your main responsibilities will be :
YOU ARE OUR EYES ON THE MARKET
- You perform market research and studies to directly feed the strategy of the company and are involved in defining product orientations
- You keep an eye on our competition to know their every moves and build and maintain a rock-solid competitive and market intelligence system
YOU’RE THE ONE MAKING OUR PARTNERSHIPS WORK
- You are our point of contact when it comes to partnerships, to organize and follow up on meetings with the partner, ensure the interface with engineering if needed and ensure the delivery of the scope of the partnership
YOU PERFORM THE ANALYSIS THAT MATTER FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- You are the one building the business models and crunching numbers to answer the specific questions of our customers when it comes to the business side of our future products
The job has been made for you if you : 🛠
- Are knowledgeable about market research and market studies
- Have analytical skills
- Are passionate about new technology
- Have 2-4 years of experience in a consultancy firm or in a strategy dept. (not mandatory)
- Are knowledgeable about the aeronautics industry (not mandatory)
Note: the position is also open to someone in his/her last year of apprenticeship.
We are meant to work together if you : 💚
- Are sensitive to the climate change impacts
- Are a people person with good interpersonal skills
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- Are a hands-on person that enthusiastically do things on its own
What we offer :
- A place where you can have a real impact
- An international and dynamic team
- A remote policy to allow you flexibility
- Health insurance
- A dynamic workplace providing equal opportunities for disability, gender equity… Everyone is welcome at Ascendance!
Recruitment process :🕐
- Application evaluations (CVs….)
- Talent Interview
- Technical Interview
- Meet others Ascenders
- Reference check
LET’S JOINT US ! Link to apply : https://taleez.com/apply/market-analyst-all-gender-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies-cdi
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personalities with their own differences