Power Quality & Electrothermal Modelling – Internship (all gender)
Start date: 04/09/2023
Link to apply: https://taleez.com/apply/power-quality-electrothermal-modelling-internship-all-gender-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
You will be part of our Electrical Hybrid Propulsion System team. The modelling and simulation tools are key to support the development of our products. You will contribute to the development of models of electrical components and their thermal interactions to the environment. The models aim to capture the electrical power quality performances and to model thermal behaviour of electrical components in its environment.
The integration of several models will be used to study the performances of the electrical network and its interaction with the Aircraft.
- Development of electrical & thermal equipment model (using Simulink/Simscape)
- Validation of the models
- Simulation of different use cases.
- Support high level requirement definition for electrical power quality
- Support other modelling activities using Simscape (Thermal, Liquid loop,…)
The job has been made for you if you : 🛠
- You are an engineering school student or equivalent in the fields of electrotechnical or power electronics.
- You have knowledge in thermal system modelling
- You have knowledge in multiphysical modelling and simulation software (ideally Simscape)
- You are a team player and a proactive person
- You are curious, enthusiastic and self driven.
We are meant to work together if you : 💚
- You are looking for a 5 to 6 months internship starting in Sept / Oct 2023You are passionate about new tech or eVTOL
- You want to work in a deep tech startup that will change the way people travel
- You want to face complex but thrilling challenges
- You like to work in a dynamic environment
What we offer :
- An international and dynamic team
- A remote policy to allow you flexibility
- Restaurant tickets
- A dynamic workplace providing equal opportunities for disability, gender equity… Everyone is welcome at Ascendance!
Recruitment process :🕐
- Application evaluations (CVs….)
- Technical Interview
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personalities with their own differences.