Procurement Manager (All gender)
Department: Business & Purchasing
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
You will lead the Procurement activity for both ATEA and STERNA. You will structure our procurement activity and create close link with our preferred partners. You will work closely with the Program, Engineering and Production team to implement and manage all the procurement activities and to establish processes for better procurement tracking and reporting.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Implement and lead procurement activities and processes for the company
- Develop and execute a sustainable procurement process including supplier engagement on sustainability, fully integrated into the company sustainability strategy and social responsibility policy
- Be accountable for the quality delivered by our partners
- Optimize the cost of the procurements
- Manage strategic sourcing
- Develop and monitor key partnerships and ensure strong and permanent alignment with operational teams
- Contribute to the implementation of the Supply Chain Management
- Lead negotiations with suppliers in coordination with operational teams and Finance
- Act as negotiator for all contract supply activities
- Manage claims process
- Represent Procurement in Program, Engineering and Production routines
Where do we stand?
You will be joining the team during a crucial part of our development. Full scale testbenches are ongoing while full scale aircraft development is running at full speed with many challenges regarding communications networks and associated developments. You will be working in an interdisciplinary team to find global compromise while being given a high level view of the aircraft and propulsion systems requirements.
The job has been made for you if you have: 🛠
- Bachelor’s degree and or Master’s degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, preferably in Aerospace, Mechanical or Automotive
- 5-10 years experience as a Procurement or Supply Chain Manager
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- knowledge of aerospace supply chain and process would be a plus
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Self-starter and autonomous, with ability to mobilize in a challenging organization.
- Exposure to an international and dynamic team
- Ability to fit in a start-up environment
- Language skills: negotiation level in English is mandatory
We are meant to work together if you: 💚
- Are sensitive to the climate change impacts
- Have ability to work autonomously with a drive for initiative related to the start-up environment and in a small but growing team
- Be solution and delivery-oriented
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- You are passionate about new tech
What we offer:
- An international and dynamic team
- A remote policy to allow you flexibility
- Health insurance
- A dynamic workplace providing equal opportunities for disability, gender equity … Everyone is welcome at Ascendance!
- Application evaluations (CVs….)
- Talent Interview
- Technical Interview
- Meet others Ascenders
- Reference check
LET’S JOIN US !
Link to apply: https://taleez.com/apply/procurement-manager-all-gender-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies-cdi
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personalities with their own differences