Project Engineer – internship (all gender)
Start date: 06/03/2023
Duration: 6 months
Link to apply: https://taleez.com/apply/project-engineer-internship-all-gender-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
As a member of the project management team at Ascendance you will have a key role in the set up of our new manufacturing and testing facility for ATEA. You will take part in the procurement and installation phases of the equipment to ensure all the means are ready to start the test campaign on time.
Supporting the project manager and the integration lead, you will be in charge of the interactions between the team on the facility in Muret and the engineering office in Montaudran.
Your main responsibilities will be to :
- Support the engineers to refine their needs and planning for the manufacturing and testing phases ;
- Support the facility set up organization (site set up, suppliers management etc…)
- Ensure the planning and budget consistency with the global roadmap ;
- Be the link between the project team, the procurement manager and the team onsite in Muret.
Where do we stand?
You will be entering the team during a crucial part of our development. Full scale testbenches are ongoing while full scale aircraft development is running at full speed. You will be working in an interdisciplinary team to find global compromise while being given a high level view of the aircraft and propulsion system’s requirements.
The job has been made for you if you : 🛠
- You are an engineering school student (mechanical, industrial or similar fields) or equivalent
- You have a strong interest for project management and a previous professional or personal experience where you have shown strong organizational skills
- You are a team player and a proactive person
- You are curious, enthusiastic and self driven
We are meant to work together if you : 💚
- You are looking for a 5 to 6 months internship starting in March / April 2023
- You are passionate about new tech or eVTOL
- You want to work in a deep tech startup that will change the way people travel
- You want to face complex but thrilling challenges
- You like to work in a dynamic environment
- You speak English
Recruitment process :🕐
- Application evaluations (CVs….)
- Talent Interview
- Technical Interview with Camille, project engineer & internship mentor !
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personalities with their own differences