Quality Engineer (All gender)
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
Directly reporting to the Aircraft Director, you will be in charge of building, implementing and improving the quality management system of the design organization. You will develop and execute the configuration, quality and engineering/prototyping processes.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Build, implement and improve the quality management system of the design organization
- Conduct planning and management of internal / suppliers audits, monitoring processes deployment
- Independently monitor the Company’s compliance with relevant EASA requirements through internal and external audits
- Support the Company’s process owners during root cause analysis and definition of corrective and preventive actions
- Create, control, and update the documentation, procedures and records related to Engineering Quality
- Define and control the Quality Metrics and conduct periodic quality reviews.
Where do we stand?
You will be entering the team during a crucial part of our development. Full scale testbenches are ongoing while full scale aircraft development is running at full speed with many issues to tackle regarding communications networks and associated developments. You will be working in an interdisciplinary team to find global compromise while being given a high level view of the aircraft and propulsion system’s requirements.
The job has been made for you if you : 🛠
- Engineering Degree in Aerospace or related field.
- At least 3 year of experience in the implementation and maintenance of a Quality System; preferred in an Aerospace Design and Production Organization (DOA and POA).
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Part 21, Part M & Part 145 and corresponding EASA regulations
- General knowledge of overall aircraft design and design convergence
- Training and experience as quality system auditor
- Knowledge of quality assurance requirements
- Good communication skills and ability to work cross all organizational levels
We are meant to work together if you : 💚
- Are sensitive to the climate change impacts
- Have ability to work autonomously with a drive for initiative related to the start-up environment and work in a small team
- Be solution and delivery-oriented
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- You are passionate about new tech
What we offer :
- An international and dynamic team
- A remote policy to allow you flexibility
- Health insurance
- A dynamic workplace providing equal opportunities for disability, gender equity… Everyone is welcome at Ascendance!
Recruitment process :🕐
- Application evaluations (CVs….)
- Talent Interview
- Technical Interview
- Meet others Ascenders
- Reference check
LET’S JOIN US !
Link to apply: https://taleez.com/apply/quality-engineer-all-gender-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies-cdi
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personalities with their own differences