Structures Systems Engineer (V&V and Testing) (all gender)
Link to apply: https://taleez.com/apply/structures-systems-engineer-v-v-and-testing-all-gender-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies-cdi-1
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
You are an experienced structural system engineer with an aerospace background and have demonstrated experience in composite structures testing, structure pyramid test, a/c development and certification.. Within a highly motivated, multi-disciplinary team you will develop and lead the execution of structural testing for STD0.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Responsible for defining the airframe V&V and associated tests : coupon tests, a/c static structural tests, Aero-elastic tests, fatigue tests, LG testing …etc…
- Responsible to execute and follow up those tests
- Ensure drafting of the documentation for safety of flight and convergence with Airworthiness authority
- Prepare STD1 structural test strategy
- Contribute to the structure MOC for the certification of STD1
The job has been made for you if you have : 🛠
- Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering degree (MSc, PhD)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as structural test engineer composite and metallic structure.
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management tools
- Track record of successfully performing structural test for a/c design
- Familiarity with a variety of high-performance composite design, manufacturing and associated structural V&V strategy
- CAD experience would be a plus.
We are meant to work together if you : 💚
- Are sensitive to the climate change impacts
- Have ability to work autonomously with a drive for initiative related to the start-up environment and work in a small team
- Be solution and delivery-oriented
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- You are passionate about new tech
What we offer :
- An international and dynamic team
- A remote policy to allow you flexibility
- Health insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- A dynamic workplace providing equal opportunities for disability, gender equity… Everyone is welcome at Ascendance!
Recruitment process :🕐
- Application evaluations (CVs….)
- Talent Interview
- Technical Interview
- Meet others Ascenders
- Reference check
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personalities with their own differences