System Integration Engineer
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
As a member of the technical team at Ascendance you will actively participate in the CAD integration of equipment inside the aircraft, within the equipped airframe and system integration team. You will also be involved in the support of physical equipment installation on the different aircraft prototypes.
- Mastering the current system integration and CAD master geometry
- Optimize the equipment integration taking into account mechanical / electrical / thermal / electromagnetic constraints: avionics, dashboard, electrical actuators, propulsion equipment,
- Support the decisions through trade-off documentation
- Perform validation and verification activities on equipment integration
- Support the physical integration of systems on the different aircraft and subassembly prototypes.
You are someone who:
- Has extensive knowledge in equipment integration
- Knows Dassault Systemes 3DExperience framework
- Has already successfully designed and integrated equipment in your previous jobs.
- Is used to derive certification rules to drive the equipment installation
In a nutshell, you are someone with:
- Strong experience (7+ years) in equipment installation on embedded environments.
- Knowledge of the aeronautics industry and its specific set of constraints.
- Ability to work autonomously with a drive for initiative related to the start-up environment and work in a small team
It would be a plus if you (but not mandatory !)
- Have experience of CS-23 and CS-27 certification requirements.
- Have experience in physical prototyping.
LET’S JOIN US !
To Apply : https://taleez.com/apply/system-integration-engineer-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies-cdi
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personnalities with their own differencies