Technical Designer/CAD Drafter (all gender)
Link to apply: https://taleez.com/apply/technical-designer-cad-drafter-all-gender-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies-cdi-1
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
You are an experienced CAD drafter that will work with engineers to create new designs & drawings, modify existing designs & drawings, document design changes, update bills of materials, and shepherd documents through the configuration management system.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Design mechanical parts, components & assemblies, including composite and metallic structures.
- Creates and reviews engineering drawings and documents that conform to company and industry drawing standards.
- Analyzes manufacturing tolerances and fabrication methods to help ensure part/assembly manufacturability.
- Applies geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
- Specifies materials, finishes, and workmanship callouts in accordance with industry specifications
Where do we stand?
You will be entering the team during a crucial part of our development. Full scale testbenches are ongoing while full scale aircraft development is running at full speed with many issues to tackle regarding communications networks and associated developments.
The job has been made for you if you have : 🛠
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of 8+ years of related experience with mechanical design and drafting or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experienced and proficient with CATIA
- Experienced designing composite aerospace structures & related composite manufacturing processes
- Experienced in creating machined parts drawings, composite parts drawing and, mechanical assembly drawings
- Demonstrated understanding of industry design & documentation standards (GD&T, ASME, Change Control, etc…)
We are meant to work together if you : 💚
- Are sensitive to the climate change impacts
- Have ability to work autonomously with a drive for initiative related to the start-up environment and work in a small team
- Be solution and delivery-oriented
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- You are passionate about new tech
- You speak English
What we offer :
- An international and dynamic team
- A remote policy to allow you flexibility
- Health insurance
- A dynamic workplace providing equal opportunities for disability, gender equity… Everyone is welcome at Ascendance!
Recruitment process :🕐
- Application evaluations (CVs….)
- Talent Interview
- Technical Interview
- Meet others Ascenders
- Reference check
LET’S JOIN US !
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personalities with their own differences.