Test Bench Technician (all gender)
Link to apply: https://taleez.com/apply/test-bench-technician-all-gender-toulouse-ascendance-flight-technologies-cdi-1
At Ascendance we are building tomorrow’s hybrid-electric aviation with ATEA, a unique Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft powered by STERNA, our in-house hybrid-electric propulsion system. We focus our efforts in designing an innovative, safe, silent, clean and affordable aircraft that will be able to blend into existing infrastructures and regulations to ease its deployment and maximise social acceptance.
If you are looking for a place where you will have a direct impact on very ambitious products, where you will work close to the hardware and where you can witness the result of your hard work quickly, board ATEA and come fly with us toward the future of aviation!
You will be in charge of coordinating and executing the maintenance of the various test benches in ground installations at Ascendance. In this regard you will both participate on existing test benches to work on repairs, improvements and adaptations as well as the setup installation of new test benches. This responsibility will cover all test benches across both product lines : ATEA and STERNA.
You will ensure that the modifications, repairs, improvements, setups are conducted in accordance with the provided instructions built jointly between you and the development team. You will ensure that test facilities are used in accordance with all safety laws and regulations in force within the company.
You will also ensure that all the work performed, modifications and repairs are done with the utmost concern for safety of both people (operators, visitors, etc…) and equipment. You will actively contribute to the implementation of 5S or equivalent quality and safety methodologies throughout the test facilities at Ascendance
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Test bench repairs, improvements and setups according to provided instructions
- Point of contact with facilities management for supply, storage handling and overall continuous improvement of testing facilities
- Execute test means maintenance strategy
- Co-define safety procedures with facilities manager in accordance with current active test means activity
- Help harmonize test means quality assurance with common processes, planning and execution
Where do we stand?
You will be entering the team during a crucial part of our development. Full scale testbenches are ongoing while full scale aircraft development is running at full speed with many issues to tackle regarding communications networks and associated developments. You will be working in an interdisciplinary team to find global compromise while being given a high level view of the aircraft and propulsion system’s requirements.
The job has been made for you if you : 🛠
- Have 5+ years of experience in installation, setup, maintenance or repairs of ground test benches in powertrain applications
- Are comfortable in working in high power applications (>200kW) with electrical, mechanical and chemical facilities
- Have demonstrated an ability to efficiently organize your work and optimize processes including work sheet execution and timely and qualitative reports
- Are comfortable with safety procedures and regulations associated with electrical drivetrain installations
- Have experience in aerospace ironbird grade test benches
- Have experience in flight simulator environments
We are meant to work together if you : 💚
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Are open-minded in terms of processes and solutions with a drive for innovation
- Are a team player that leverages your teammates skills and mindset to reach your objectives
- Are able to work in a multi-project environment with flexibility and deliverable oriented
What we offer :
- An international and dynamic team
- Health insurance
- Restaurant Tickets
- A dynamic workplace providing equal opportunities for disability, gender equity… Everyone is welcome at Ascendance!
Recruitment process :🕐
- Application evaluations (CVs….)
- Talent Interview
- Technical Interview
- Meet others Ascenders
- Reference check
LET’S JOIN US !
Non-discrimination and diversity are our priorities. AFT is open to hire personalities with their own differences