uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
In general, you can visit our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect personal information from you when you contact us, e.g. as an interested party, customer or investor.
This means in particular:
- you are interested in our offers,
- you have contacted us through our web-site form,
- you have contacted us via email or phone call,
- you have signed for our newsletter,
- you already use our products and services in the framework of an existing business relationship,
- we already use your products and services in the framework of an existing business relationship
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
Email you with news about our products and services with your explicit consent
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in Europe-located server. As a rule, we only store your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the execution of the contract or the respective purpose and limit the storage period to an absolutely necessary minimum.
In accordance with the statutory provisions, you as the data subject have the right to receive information about your data stored by us free of charge at any time.
In addition, you can assert your rights to correction, deletion or restriction of the processing or the right to object at any time. This also applies to your right to receive your data in a structured, current and machine-readable format or (if applicable) to request the transmission to another person responsible (data portability).
If you have provided us with your personal data on the basis of a consent, you can withdraw the consent at any time for the future.
These aforementioned rights may be exercised any time via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com